Natural Stone Sealer Impregnator
High quality natural stone sealer, based on a silane\siloxane mixture to provide water impregnation treatment for all kinds of porous stone.
This is different to usual stone sealers, the appearance of the surface remains unchanged as the treatment works beneath the surface to reduce water absorbance, but remains breathable to prevent internal damage to the stone.
Standard acrylic and polyurethane stone sealers will seal on the outside and trap moisture, which can build up inside and cause breakage or damage especially in frost. They can also give a thick glossy unnatural appearance to the stone and some are not UV stable so may turn yellow/discolour.
This sealer does not sit on the surface of the stone so is unlikely to be worn away by abrasion or weathering.
– suitable for internal and external use
– protects against staining
– UV stable
– Good for waterproofing natural stone in bathrooms/wetrooms/shower enclosures
– Can be used on marble/granite worksurfaces
– Also suitable to use on natural stone tiling, including limestone, travertine and slate.
– Can potentially give 10 years protection if applied to the correct standard.
Apply by brush or sponge, Application is best carried out by flooding the surface but not under pressure, apply several coats wet on wet until the substrate is saturated, do not leave long intervals between applications, generally at least 2 coats will be required but will depend on porosity of surface.
Remove surface residue with a cloth
Surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean
ALWAYS TEST ON A SMALL INCONSPICUOIS AREA FIRST